The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

End of the Trail





11 comments:

  1. You wonder what kind of animal it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come across the odd one over here but not stuck on a post like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect title for this post, John.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great shot! (i do believe that's a fence post, isn't it?) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has a Georgia O'Keefe feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect title for the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonder who mounted the skull, and is it a cow, a sheep, a goat? Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not usually a B&W fan, but there are certain subjects that just come alive as a B&W and this is one of them. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really liking your b&w photography. This is a great one, as is the Old Cottonwood. Nice job, and keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.