The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Friday, June 19, 2015

New Bloom?


From my cactus garden.  I'm not sure if this cactus has ever bloomed before or not.  It's getting hard for me to keep track of them all, but I thought I'd share anyway.



I have run out of photos from our last few road trips and don't have any plans to hit the road again until fall.  So I'll probably just revisit some images from the past over the summer months with maybe a few current ones thrown in every once in awhile...if something exciting happens.


9 comments:

  1. Until a few years ago I did not realise cacti flowered, and they have some beautiful blooms

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has such a pretty bloom...and I like the shape of the cactus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flower and lucky you that they are blooming just in your own garden. On the moment I think I can use some of your climate here because it is terrible cold for the time of the year as it was also in Copenhagen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderful cactus flower, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.