The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Model A Wheelbarrow


I liked this old wheelbarrow. Its the all metal spoked wheel that makes it unique by today's standards.


I am just guessing this was a Ford Model A at one time.
Now it is just yard art.



9 comments:

  1. And nice art it is. Great shots John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo is amazing, the car has almost vanished into the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. probably as heavy to push as the load you'd put in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been fascinated by this series of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a fan of ruin. Why? I can't say, but I like these photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great, especially that last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never seen a wheelbarrow like that one, glad you got a shot to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love ALL your photos from Bodie.
    It's a photographer's paradise.
    I may have to go back into my archives and post some of mine again.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Old Fords never die, they just rot away great shots

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.