The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Friday, August 21, 2015

More Interior Views #2


I am sure that wiring met code...Bodie code that is.

With the size of bedrooms in homes today...

I wonder what a Bodie resident would think.


The door molding held up well.


I thought this image looked good in black and white also.



7 comments:

  1. Great shots. Real urbex ones. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting view inside, at least they had a springy bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you wonder what we would do if we had to go back there and live in the same conditions. I think they could adopt to ours easier then us to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! Certainly have seen better days!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.