The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Monday, September 21, 2015

How to Keep Cool


when it is 100 degrees (38c).


I have to go use a sink in another room but I don't mind.  



13 comments:

  1. Smart Sinbad to find the coolest place at home. That is very hot in your area, I sow some bushfires on television.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....your little buddy!!! Hi Sinbad. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bud’s upstairs, but the minute he gets back down here I am gonna show him this shot. You and Bud and your cats. You guys tickle me to death. Bud got one of Trouble with his head in the john. He prefers his water from the shower floor or the toilet. I am still thinking about your mattress shot and the night he put me in the hikers’ No Tell Motel. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! It's easy to see who the boss in your house is. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.