A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Gingerbread #3


Madrone Vineyards Estate Winery

There was no doubt this was made with gingerbread.  I could smell it just standing there.  
It got my vote for the most fragrant piece I saw all day.

It was all I could do to keep from licking the roof much like Beni the dog did with his image in yesterday's Gingerbread creation.

Unlike yesterday, no Rice Krispies were harmed in making this. That's all gingerbread with white frosting and some peanuts to mimic the stonework on the front of their winery.  

Oh the aroma!  I could just carve out this whole wall and take it with me.

One of their wine bottles used for the stump of the chocolate grapevine.


4 comments:

  1. Thet look very artistic and a pity to bite in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gish, I think I can smell the aroma here. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hyvää Joulua - Kuvakasta Vuotta 2016...
    http://eskoalamaunu.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.