The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The 2% Mindset


I came across this online a long time ago.  I saved it, then lost it.  Well, now I came across it again.
I don't know where "they" got their statistics from but if this is any sort of accurate, 
I find it kind of sad.  Something to think about.


9 comments:

  1. Its indeed something to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd agree with that, looks like I'm one of the 2%

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most humans are herd animals but fortunately there are some sparkling spirits with own ideas to brighten up their and our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that! Says a lot about life. Sad that it's only 2% though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I had no idea the world is so gloomy for so many people! How sad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You won't fit me into the circle, John.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not convinced that 2% is entirely accurate... but if it is, that's rather sad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes I'm inside that circle, sometimes outside. What's wrong with a bit of comfort now and again?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds about right. Most folks favor comfort and the familiar over change and uncertainty. Not us, of course! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.