The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Friday, January 1, 2016

End of 2015


Time to go outside and bring in the Christmas decorations.


We wish everyone a good 2016.


12 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, John! Took down the tree today, and Christmas lights tomorrow. I like the simplicity of your decorations!! Much more practical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Happy New Year to you John, have dismantle and drag the tree to the attic today. Takes more time then your tree I think....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Charlie Brown Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL--thanks for the chuckle. I hope you and yours have a wonderful year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Happy New Year, old friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, that is my kind of Christmas tree. Low maintenance and no mess. Bud and I look forward to your pictures this year and he is going to be in touch about hiking on the AT.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.