The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Monday, January 4, 2016

One Last Visit to the Flea Market


El Nino will begin in earnest this week and is predicted to carry on through March.  
This means that for most Sundays my local flea market will be washed out.  

These vases caught my eye, especially the one on the left.
How did they do that?

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a "Tiger" vase. I once have seen a glass blazer at work, they make these beautiful vases with all kind of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess it's an art form! Interesting, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry.... had to reverse my mistake....
    reminded me of Tigger in Winnie the Pooh... I might need that one as well....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiger stripes. I like that one too.
    I had a friend that lived in Santa Rosa many years. Her name is Erma.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat glass. El Nino is full of surprises, I'm sure of that!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.