The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Rain Equals Green


The mosses and ferns are happy again.

This hiker is always happy.

8 comments:

  1. The hiking season has started again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mosses and ferns only there were it stays wet in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always loved to play on moss when we were kids. Sad to say, we would collect clumps of it and move and make a padded area with it pretending it was carpet in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have finally had some rain this week - and what a welcome event it is! This hiker tends to be happy too, almost regardless of the weather! (as long as I am outside!)

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green is a much appreciated colour after a drought and during a white winter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful to see John... wet and windy here at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is definitely true with Buddy but not always for me. I might rather be at home where I am not having to drag my old body up and down over and over again. Love the green ferns and the shadow.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.