The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Monday, February 8, 2016

Beauty of Nature


Sometimes we tend to take for granted the beauty of Nature all around us.  
Just pause for a moment and you can find it right at your feet.

Ah, but Nature can get ugly too.
Just a few feet beyond I came across this crime scene.
The body had already been removed by the time I arrived.
"Nothing to see here folks.  Just move along."



7 comments:

  1. First seeing then thinking. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horror in the woods, it is not safe there, watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a contrast in observations and photos, Tom. The color in the top one is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have expected to see a chalk outline. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combination in that first photo....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.