A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Tuesday, March 1, 2016

False Lake Meadow Update


Yesterday I showcased one of my favorite areas in Annadel State Park.  Well yesterday morning I was jogging that same trail when I saw another coyote, then nearby a second one...perhaps its mate.  Wow I thought as I stood there admiring them. I've never seen two together. After a few minutes here comes a third coyote out from the Live Oak trees to my left! Three! I think it may have been an offspring almost fully grown. And of course since I was running (I should say jogging at my advanced age) I had NO camera with me. So you'll just have to take my word for it. 
It was a good morning.

6 comments:

  1. Thats always the way! Glad to have the Sinbad seal of approval!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. At last a phone must be possible. Hope you get luck next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always consider it a good day if I see just one coyote...though they are thick around here. But I still love to see them. I have only seen more than one at one time once in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting....You had a cheering section as you ran by.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.