The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Where I Live

Over several days I was trying out different camera set-ups for filming when driving while going back and forth between home and the shop to have some work done on the RV.  You will see the neighborhood I live in and the area around where I live.

  Interesting note:  YouTube picked up on the music that was being played over the radio at the end of the video and tagged it as copyrighted material even so far as identifying the piece, who wrote it and who and when performed it.  Amazing YouTube can figure that much out but not the fact that it was background noise rather than something I uploaded to the video.



7 comments:

  1. Nice to see your neighbourhoods, the trashbins are the same as here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great neighborhood, and thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And also the traffic bumps in the road to reduce speed. Nice to see your environment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That worked pretty well. I was waiting for the camera to slide and fall went you went around a bend or came to a stop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You live in a pretty area. The camera setup gives a nice smooth view.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ✔️ Great tour of your location, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.