A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Thursday, September 29, 2016

Back at It.


After the last pen & ink drawing which can be seen here I needed to take a break from the drawing table.  A couple weeks later I was ready to start again and picked something less labor intensive.


While searching for the above image online I saw this version which I cannot take credit for the design.  I like this style and would like to practice doing it more creating some pieces of my own design.  I just wish I had a more creative imagination.



6 comments:

  1. No simple is good and looks more pleasing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice one indeed. Creative imagination comes and goes on the moments you expect the less but it sometimes need only a hint to overflow in your brain so don't despair. It happens to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your version more than the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly doesn't look less labor intensive to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice - its looks a bit like the badge from the Hunger Games.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.