The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Roadside Art #3


Well it is wine in country after all.

No comment.

 This one was kind of neat for every once in awhile a gust of wind would set it spinning.

7 comments:

  1. Who knew that the Tin Man was a wino? It explains a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all placed in a very empty space, I think the instruction was "Use steel or iron". That last one is funny, like a Dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one, and things that spin are kind of fun. I guess the second one is cool, but I can't say I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I the only one who is a little scared of the giant metal wine overlord?

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like that last one spinning around!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.