A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Saturday, October 29, 2016

Day 2


After posting yesterday I noticed my laptop was not being charged by the plug-in cigarette light power supply.  The plug-in was super hot.  Must be fried inside.  So that's not working.  I searched out a Best Buy and a Radio Shack today and neither had a unit that would work with my laptop.  This is good.  Get all  these problems out of the way in the first few days then I can relax for the winter.  Fortunately I have my old laptop with me for a back-up.

This evening's overnight scenic view.

5 comments:

  1. Civilization always left her tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where people are, there is always mess. I don't understand why somebody does this, the nonchalance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, problem #2. let's hope #3 is a mild inconvenience and nothing major. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.