A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Saturday, November 19, 2016

Day 23


I was involved in an all day project and didn't go exploring anywhere so
here is the new camp where all that land behind me is off limits, so I should be okay.

See the sign right behind me.
(I almost typed in "us" both times.  I sure do miss my travelling partner.)

 Nearby is another child's creation.  Not sure what it was, a fort, a castle, a citadel?

I'll show the project tomorrow if nothing more exciting happens before then.


3 comments:

  1. The first photo reminds me of this song:

    "Traveling in a fried-out combie
    On a hippie trail, head full of zombie"

    Do you remember it? Men at Work from the early 80's.

    Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barren land. It could sure do with some water as we can do with some more sun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine yo miss Sinbad in such a place to share some conversation with, although a cat doesn't answer, he always pretend to listen to you....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.