A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Saturday, November 26, 2016

Day 30


I missed a couple days of posting on the blog.  Internet connection issues.

Now here is a job I would have liked, traipsing about in the desert surveying it.  
Only I couldn't do the math that is involved with surveying.  


Here is part of an illegal immigrant camp.  I have come across these before and always they have abandoned clothing along with all the trash they leave behind.  Oh I'll not get started on this subject.




2 comments:

  1. I think all the surveying will be carried out using satellite imagery these days, no traipsing about required.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That always looks a bit sad those abandoned clothes.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.