A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Friday, December 2, 2016

Day 36


Golden Cholla (I think)



I did a breakdown of the cost for utilities living in the RV for one month, not moving around. 

Water & sewer - $9.  One trip to the State Park to dump tanks and fill 40 gal. water tank.

Gas  - $33.21 for 10.6 gallons of propane.  Tank was down to one eighth left. 

Electricity -  FREE from the sun

Cable TV – none.  I don’t miss TV even one little bit.  I feel much better not watching it for the past month. 

Telephone and internet – I added 25 GB to the plan before leaving home not knowing what I would use.  Well I only used 6 GB with 4 days to go.  So I plan to drop that added portion therefore I’ll just figure the basic which I think was $60


Trash pick-up – none. I burned most and recycled what was recyclable.  I dropped off one small bag of trash in a dumpster.

Cheap Living.  

4 comments:

  1. What a nice way to see natures construction of the Golla stems dried out in your first shot. And your budget for living in the desert is also very encouraging. Thats the way to do it for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can stay away a long time with so less costs!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.