A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Day 47

I am at the Kofa Wildlife refuge in Arizona.  Much nicer scenery.  Not so desolate looking.  This is Crystal Hill.  Supposedly you can find quartz crystals on the ground here.  Tomorrow I'll go search for some.  There are only two other campers here.  Maybe the six miles of rough gravel road had something to do with that.

The cell signal is very weak and I wasn't able to use my laptop for this post.  I am using my iPad for both the picture and posting.  I've never done it this way before so if you see this, then that's better than nothing.

3 comments:

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.