A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Thursday, January 5, 2017

Day 70


There is a small mountain (or a big hill) nearby and yesterday I thought I would climb to the top today for a great view.  Today arrived and "What was I thinking? I'll just hike around it instead". Well that proved not feasible as it was a bigger mountain/hill than I thought.  I wound up exploring the canyons instead and found some nice cacti to photograph.


Even in January in the desert someone feels like blooming a flower.

Dead saguaro.


4 comments:

  1. How nice to see these desert plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing these makes me feel warm! It is pretty cold here today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like I felt yesterday...pretty prickly. Nice photos, though.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.