A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Thursday, January 19, 2017

Day 84


Today is a cold blustery day with showers off and on which means a good day to do an inside project.

This is a drawer which I have always assumed was for spices.  It is made like this because of the sink on the left side a full sized drawer will hit it.  The thing is though that normal spice bottles would hit the drawer latch thus you couldn't shut the drawer.  So for the 10 years I have had this RV I have kept the spices in the overhead cabinet.  After a day of driving bottles are laying down all over the place up there.  Last night it came to me - move the latch!

Here you can see the latch in its new spot over on the left side and the drawer now slides all the way in with my spice bottles in it.  It is a good day and I am a happy camper.


2 comments:

  1. Necessity is the mother of invention!! A smart solution and one I'm sure other RV owners would be interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its never to late to see the light. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.