A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Monday, February 6, 2017

Day 102


The last two days I've pretty much stayed at camp enjoying the quiet and solitude, reading books 
(I have three going at the same time) and listening to the birds chirping.  That's about it.  Can't ask for anything more.  So here is last evening's sunset.

And this morning's sunrise.

 Well I did find a woman's Arizona driver's license.  It expired on her birthday 2/22/2015.  I Googled her name and found no foul play like a reported missing person or kidnapping or homicide, 
so that was good.  I could get back to my reading with a clear mind.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful captures of the sunset...wondering what kind of books you read.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.