A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Day 104


Tomorrow I will be moving on from Wild Woman wash.
This is the view I have had for the past week from my front yard.
That's the wash beyond the fire ring.

I've pretty much explored the area around me not ever finding anything of great interest.
I like these little cacti.  They don't poke you.

I did find two old style coffee cans the other day.  You remember the one with the key soldered to the top and you'd peel the metal strip away all around the can and remove the lid. 

 I was able to get the rusted lids off without destroying the cans.  
No money or treasure map inside. 

I liked it here though.
  I was never short-changed when it came to the evening sunsets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.