The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Monday, February 20, 2017

Day 116


I doubt I will ever grow tired of seeing sunsets.
This one at the end of a rainy day.

This the following evening.

This morning's walk revealed another plant in bloom.

I thought I knew this one but after a check in my desert wildflower guide book, nope. 
Not a paper-daisy. Wrong color of flower.  Maybe some sort of poppy although the book doesn't show poppies where I am here in Arizona.

6 comments:

  1. I think it is never boring to see such beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sky shots! Haven't stopped by in a while, so just went back through your recent posts. Love all the exploring you do, especially the mines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so amazing to see flowers on the desert!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.