A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Sunday, March 12, 2017

Day 136


Just an update so you don't think there's a rattlesnake is in my boot.  I am on my way home and will be there tomorrow.  The upcoming posts on the blog in the following weeks will document some changes that will be made in both The Little House on the Highway and myself.  They most likely will not be daily posts, just so you know.  After all of that is finished...well, we will all see.  
It's been a wonderful five months on the road and there will be many more to come.  
Thank you for being a part of the journey.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed all your posts this winter, especially that Rattlesnake and that Tortoise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a long time to be away from home. Safe journey home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 months on the road, how wonderful.
    I will be visiting Arizona next week.... but not roaming through the desert like you do. However I will be blogging about my adventures too.... hoping to see a rattlesnake, but I won't be getting very close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was an epic journey John! Thanks for taking us along.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.