A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Thursday, March 23, 2017

Well That Day Came!


Oh how many times throughout my life I thought this:

In fact there were several days while in the desert for the winter that I wished I could recall those basic formulas of Algebra.  A fellow camper and I were discussing how we make meals for one person.  I was telling her how all my life I never had a need for all that algebra I took in junior high school until now as I was trying to scale down the portions in recipes to only one serving so as to not have leftovers something both of us agreed we had no room for in our refrigerators.





2 comments:

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.