A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Beans Update



We are in day three and Beans acts like she's lived here for some time.  She knows all the places to go romping through the house and is into everything.  I have forgotten what it is like to have a youngster around and what a bundle of energy she is, always underfoot giving me her soft little meow.  Interestingly she has little interest in toys.  She absolutely does not like seeing people pass by outside.  I think she is going to be just like Sinbad when it comes to people coming around - swoosh, back into the RV.  I was away for a couple of hours today and when I came home she came running to greet me just like Sinbad always did.  But unlike Sinbad she hasn't slept with me at night.  She sleeps somewhere in the house but comes in my room in the morning.  That will probably change in time, especially when we are living in the RV.

Tomorrow is a rain filled day so I'll be stuck inside doing things.  I plan to change the blog name tomorrow but I assume that will not change anything as far as my reader's subscriptions go.  The title change will only be substituting her name for Sinbad's plus some long overdue visual changes.


9 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the new changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure is a pretty girl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats are funny critters they like to be where they want to be and it's not always with you. I had one like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she like the RV. We have had 7 cats in the past and 3 wouldn't think of going in the same bed. as our last one Sofietje but its stil to early to make conclusions. I wish you both the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad she feels at home so quickly and is happy to see you in the morning and when coming home. We always had cats who greated us, but the last one Sofietje never does so. Not in the morning and not when coming home. Feels a bit sad but she is a bit strange cat, not like all the others we had.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just dropped by to see how you are getting along... and it's great to see you have a new companion... I am not blogging as much these days but will post and comment occasionally.
    Take care .

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.