A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Blog Changes


Well I did what I could for the time being.  The photo in the header looks like the other but it is different.  I need to get a better photo.  In time I guess I will.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

I also need to get a picture of Beans and I together for the profile image off to the side.  In time, somewhere, someplace it will happen.

I'll always keep Sinbad at the top of the sidebar photos. (God, I got all sad writing that!  Will I ever get over him?)  The other pictures of him below will slowly be replaced as I get pictures to do so with.

This was hard to do.


9 comments:

  1. Sinbad is a handsome cat and deserves to stay at the top of your side bar. That is what my cat, Fluffy says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sinbad deserves that place of honor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still you should celebrate Beans! I did always like your "... Beyond the end of your comfort zone" quote though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she likes to travel too like Sinbad, you will have to keep an eye on her on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Will I ever get over him?"

    No. But you're not supposed to! :)

    A suggestion: look on Creative Commons for photos. They are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will always have Sinbad and his stories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so pleased to meet Beans. What a sweetheart, and a great tribute to Sinbad. She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you're going to keep Sindbad's photo at the top of your sidebar, he does deserve a place of honour. I'm very pleased to meet Beans, she is lovely and sounds like she is settling in well. Your RV looks good after all your modifications.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.