A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Saturday, April 8, 2017

The Weather


The weather has been unkind here for the past few days, keeping me from doing outside projects.  
Yesterday an album I ordered arrived so this gave me a good inside project to do.  All my art I've kept in folders and now with this album I can have them in some sense of order.
 But I ran out of the little photo corners so I will have to go out in this nasty wet cold weather to get some more or just sit here looking at an unfinished project.  I'm going out.
I hope you don't have unkind weather wherever you are.



4 comments:

  1. We had snow yesterday morning which melted in the afternoon and today it is sunny and +13˚C! Crazy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a few miles north of RedPat, and yes, we had BIG SNOW! There's a snow mountain outside my house where the plows left it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see some very nice drawings. Good to put them in a kind of portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a change we have wonderful, sunny, warm! weather. Good luck with drawings.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.