A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Sunday, April 30, 2017

Valley of Fire is Getting Hot

The view from our front yard.  
The foreground is the edge of a cliff pretty much straight down.
Of course Beans is interested in the edge.

The red rock in the distance is Valley of Fire State Park.

More scenes from the Valley of Fire 


The rest of these pictures were taken while moving as there are few places to stop off the road.

Fortunately there weren't any cars pressing me from behind.



It is supposed to be in the 90's tomorrow and then 100 degrees by Wednesday so we are moving on to higher cooler elevation somewhere, not sure where just yet.


3 comments:

  1. Rough but beautiful scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful views. Do take care and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the different colours of the rocks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.