A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Wednesday, April 26, 2017

We Have Arrived


This is last night's stop, a rest area in Amargosa Valley, Nevada just east of Death Valley, California.  I cannot remember a rest area as nice as this one was.  Very little traffic travels Hwy 95 so it was quite peaceful, that is until Beans let it be known she wanted to go outside at night.

This is home for a few days, near Overton, Nevada (close to the Utah border) on Free Camping Land called Poverty Flats.  This will do for a few days while I/we rest some and the temperatures remain mild.  There are other campers here; we're not alone.

 Beans continues to adjust doing quite well and is content to sit or lie on the steps looking around.  
I think this will be a good partnership for years to come.



2 comments:

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.