A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Balancing Rock


I was out riding my bike exploring trails that took off from the main road when I discovered this. 


 I thought it was fascinating and took way more pictures than this, so you can see I was impressed. 

Of course I had forgotten to bring my camera with me so I relied on my little iPhone4 camera.  
That camera takes surprisingly good pictures. 

I walked around the entire formation.

I thought about how so few people have seen this as it was well off the beaten track. 
 I am a lucky guy...sometimes.



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful wonder of nature. Nice find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a face in the rock of the fourth photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are certainly very fortunate to see such an unusual rock formation. It seems that there are no other shapes like it in the surrounding land. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bit of scenic geology to find!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.