A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Monday, May 22, 2017

Beans and Water


We are at Pelican Lake which I feel would be better named Mosquito Lake.
Although there are gillions of them flying around I have not been bit once.
I don't understand it but that's fine with me.

Down by the lake's edge I wondered how far she would go.

After this photo she turned around and both front legs went in about half way.  It didn't phase her a bit and she carried on like it was nothing  It makes me wonder if she is one of those rare cats that would swim, not that I would ever test her on that.  I still think back to my dear little Sinbad who would never go near water at all.  This is a whole new experience for me...and her.



8 comments:

  1. She is young and curious, probably never seen water like that much. Brave Beans:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good old Beans seems to be quite brave. I think she's going to be a great travel companion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just discovered that you have been leaving comments on my blog posts all along which I great appreciate. Unfortunately I was unaware of it as I see comments through them showing up in my email. Yours have never appeared in my email. I do not know how to fix this. If you see this reply, contact me by email hwyfy@gmail.com if you know what for me to do. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. I'll send an email to your address, but I'm not sure what to do about the comments!

      Delete
    3. Well, I sent an email to your address and got a message back that your email address does not exist! Grrrrrr.....

      Delete
  3. In Florida I once saw a mama bobcat swimming with two kittens trailing behind her. Beans seems like a really great cat.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.