A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Monday, May 15, 2017

Taking Beans For a Walk


When taking Beans for a walk there are a lot of stops just to stand there and look around.  Now I have begun to bring my music along.  It helps to past the time standing there.  And I always have my camera with just in case.  There hasn't been any "just in case" moments so instead I take pictures of anything remotely interesting while waiting to move on again.






She just had to go into the drainage pipe and naturally did not want to come out, 
so she got drug out by the rope much to her discontent.




2 comments:

  1. The sky is blue, the sun shines, it looks a beautiful day for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures of the desert/cactus flowers are lovely.
    Perhaps you could purchase a bag of yummy kitty treats to tempt Beans out of drainage pipes and other dangerous places. It works well with my son's cat!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.