A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Thursday, June 1, 2017

A Green New World


I have been longing for trees, a forest, anything but the desert.
(I never thought I would be writing those words)

We are now in the high altitude of the Ashley National Forest near the Wyoming border.

I bet there are many of you who are grateful for the change in scenery.

Beans was ecstatic.  
I don't know if it was because she didn't get her morning walk or she genuinely likes the change.

I like it here.  
I'm just nervous about being cold.



5 comments:

  1. Indeed a complete different view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trees and blue sky, you can't be cold there

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must have been a fair drive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to look up where you are on my USA travel atlas.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.