A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Saturday, June 10, 2017

WCFK?!


We spent the day and evening in Whitefish/Columbia Falls/Kalispell, Montana. I never knew what town we were in.  I can tell you it was 90 to 95 degrees hot and when I woke up at half-past midnight and it was still 81 degrees.  Geeze, we're only 50 miles from the Canadian Border I didn't expect this!

Clever eye-catching advertising for an RV park in town, 

one of those three towns.

If you ever thought trailer camping can be confining,
look at this little unit towed behind a motorcycle.

Here's the corker, two people slept in it...somehow.

A couple weeks ago Beans finally decided her outhouse was okay to sleep on.
She had been only using it to sit on looking out the window.



4 comments:

  1. Creative camping, floating above the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting finds and a lovely picture of Beans. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only slim light people allowed in the motorbike camper.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.