A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Monday, July 24, 2017

Laundry Day


It had been laundry day for a long time and I kept putting it off.  When we left Craters of the Moon the first town would be Arco, Idaho.  Just before entering the little town was a small RV park and I saw the word Laundry on a building.  I wheeled in there and found this just to be the ticket.  
So much better than a regular laundromat with a bunch of people milling about.


Very nice and clean.


And yes it was and it did.

Now as you can see Arco is famous for being the very first town to be lit by atomic power.  
Well I swear the dryers in that little laundry room must have little mini nuclear reactors in them. 
 The clothes were so hot I could barely handle them.  Nice!



4 comments:

  1. Hope the underwear still fits after the heatwash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do your shirts and socks glow in the dark now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of good luck there with all the horseshoes on the doors and windows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a tidy place and even has decorations & books!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.