A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Saturday, October 21, 2017

Google Maps


It was a windy day and I pretty well spent most of the time inside taking shelter.  I was logging in on Google Maps places we had stayed by dropping pins and labeling the sites for future reference.  I eventually noticed that Google Maps had overlaid the area that had burned during the recent fires in California.  If you look in the center between the words Annadel State Park and Sugarloaf Ridge State Park, that unburned area is where my house is located.  
Way too close for comfort. 


5 comments:

  1. That doesn't looks good at all, what a damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely too close for comfort. What a scary time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the fires will soon be under control!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.