I was sitting outside in the sunshine enjoying a beverage with my camp mate Jo. As I took a drink a chunk of something poured into my mouth. What the...? I spit it out into my hand. It was a BEE that had crawled into the can! My mind immediately went back two months ago when a bee had stung my hand at the abandoned mine and how painful and discomforting for days afterwards that was, unlike any other bee sting I had ever had. Needless to say I was traumatized thinking of what if that bee had stung my tongue or anywhere inside my mouth. I believe the only thing that prevented my being stung was that it was beer I was drinking and the bee, although still alive was thoroughly inebriated.