You may recall we went to see the one and only vet in the area in Blythe, CA. Beans was declared to have good breathing and her lungs seemed fine. “Continue with the hairball relief pate.” Two weeks later she was no better and seemed worse. I wanted a different opinion. Our only option were five vets in Yuma, Arizona, ninety-six miles to the south. The first two I called were booked up two weeks out. Both of them though recommended I try Foothills Animal Hospital. I called and they said I could bring Beans in at 7 p.m. if I would like. Office consult was thirty dollars more being after hours (5 p.m.) Not a problem. Much better than two more weeks waiting. I broke camp, put everything away and we were off by 1:30. We arrived two hours later. I went in (nice place!) and let them know we were here parked out in back. If they get a cancelation, give me a call. Less than two hours later I get a call. They had a no-show. We’ll be right in.